SMILE would not happen without a valuable team of volunteers. We are so thankful to every person who has given their time, love & creativity to bless the number of SMILE families. If you are interested in being a part of this amazing project, please contact Alix or Mikala
Volunteers are needed for the following sessions:
SMILE It’s Friday! – Fortnightly 3.30-6.30 @ The Spire, High Street, Poole
You don’t have to be able to come for the whole session:
- 3.30-4.45: help with playing or reading to children
- 6.15- 7.00: help with occupying children while we clear the hall help with clearing the kitchen
West Howe Intergenerational Meal – last Friday of the month 4.30-6.30 @ St Phillips Church
- playing with children
- setting up & clearing down
Saturday Morning SMILE – Monthly, 2nd Saturday of the month 10.30-12.30 @ Longfleet Baptist Church
- playing with children using the range of activities provided by Kate or by yourself if you want.
- chatting and befriending mums.